The fluid your Peugeot brakes depend on
Brake fluid deteriorates over time and needs replacing at least every two years to keep you car brakes working efficiently.
- It’s easy to check the brake fluid level for yourself – top the reservoir up to “MAX” if necessary
- If you need to keep topping the fluid up, it could mean there’s a leak or that the pads or shoes are worn
- We are happy to check the brake fluid for you if you ever think something may be wrong
More important than you knew
Did you know your brake fluid:
- Gradually absorbs water, making your brakes feel “soft”?
- Could lead to costly repairs if it gets too low?
- Needs replacing every two years?
Peugeot Service Promise
We believe our customers deserve the best, which is why we have created the Peugeot Service Promise.
Our promise consists of four key pillars:
- We promise to provide an expert level of care
- We promise to do our best to keep you on the road
- We promise to be open and transparent
- We promise to give you more
To find out more contact our Service team 01494 412072.